Activated charcoal has many uses, but the main one by far is its use to reduce the effects of poisonous substances. It works by reducing chemicals up to 60%, thus reducing the toxicity throughout the entire length of the GI tract.
I know people who consume activated charcoal on a regular basis in order to reduce the daily poisons which our body accumulates over time, such as fluoride and house-hold chemicals, and so forth.
Activated Charcoal promotes natural relief of flatulence (gas), and is good to take in case anything we ingest is poisonous. It is odorless, tasteless, and nontoxic.
Charcoal can also be used externally to help us have wonderful and glowing skin! Buy activated charcoal at your local health food store. Support local businesses as much as possible.
Charcoal Face mask:
- 2 tsp. distilled water
- 2 tsp. powdered activated charcoal (5 to 6 capsules)
- (found at health food stores)
- 2 to 3 drops tea tree oil
- Put on an old t-shirt
- stir the water into the charcoal until it forms a paste, then stir in the tea tree oil. The mask will be dark.
- Cleanse your face and spread the entire mixture over your face and neck. Avoid the area just around the eyes and mouth.
- Leave the mask on for 10 minutes.
- Thoroughly wash it off with warm water and pat your skin dry.
Charcoal is a dietary supplement that promotes natural relief of gas, and it strips heavy metals from the body. It will also help take poisons out of the body.